Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- 1. Please email [email protected] to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
- 2. Mail your returned item to:
OFFROAD life 4×4
Returns Department Tracking #
PO Box 179
Kallangur, QLD 4503
- 3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Some items can not be returned if they are opened. These include DVD’s and products with activation codes.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the Invoiced date or Order Date.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) via PayPal
- Direct Debit via PayPal
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Interest Free – Afterpay & ZipMoney/ZipPay – conditions apply.
Your PayPal Account will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your PayPal Account will be refunded.
All orders are shipped within 72 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- Australia Post
- TNT Express
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using Australia Post mail will not have tracking numbers. We recommend you use services with a tracking number so that you can track the shipment. Standard Post (envelopes) do not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight and size of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
In accordance to the ACCC, OFFROAD life 4×4 will not be held responsible for any parcel, pacakage or product once it leaves our hands into the hands of the freight companies. For this reason we strongly recommend you use shipping insurance which can be found at checkout. In the event that your parcel goes missing we can recover the cost of that item for either a refund or for that item to be resent.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.