Ever moving forward, RDA Brakes announces significant product finish changes and improvements, to its range of Brake Rotors and Brake Drums. Our new finish incorporates features that will appeal to the motoring public and resellers alike. All brake rotors and drums are now supplied with a black passivation finish, similar to the blueing process used on gun barrels. This easy to wipe off finish, replaces the need to wash down the heavy duty packing/storage oil, used in the past. A sure winner with reduced fitment times for all fitters. The passivation process, increases surface rust resistance on those areas, away from the braking surface.
As part of RDA‘s enhanced offering, thry have also heat tempered their brake rotors and drums, to ensure longer life in the metal composition and structure and finished off in a Gun Metal finish. While the rotor surfaces presents initially as Gun Metal, following your standard bedding in process the familiar silver finish will have returned to the operating surface. RDA rotors have been manufactured at the same plant for the last 15 years so rest assured, they are always of the same high quality you would expect.
RDA sources its traditional brake disc rotor from the world’s best manufacturers ensuring the highest quality.Our exacting product standards have not altered in over 15 years supply to the Australian automotive market.
The Extreme Brake Pads:
RDA Disc Brake Pads offer a highly sought after combination of value for money and excellent operating performance. Released onto the Australian market in early 2004, the RDA brake pad range is the result of exhaustive test program Australia wide under many and varied operating conditions.
RDA Disc Brake Pads deliver improved safety with enhanced braking performance for a wide range of road going vehicles.
Includes a 12 month or 20,000km Warranty.
- Ideal for those with heavy cars who often carry large loads, 4WD’s, people movers, fleet users, couriers, taxi’s, towing trailers & those with a tendency to brake heavily in everyday driving.
- Semi Metallic Disc Brake Pads, Low dust, Extremely quiet, Exceptional pedal feel, High metallic compound, Baked enamel backing plate, Every pad is centre grooved, Every pad has chamfered edges,
- Every pad has a shimmed backing plate.
NISSAN PATROL Y62 5.6L V8 298Kw ST-L, Ti, Ti-L 2/2013 onwards REAR – STANDARD FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS – PRODUCT CODE: RDA8258 (PAIR) plus Brake Pad RDX2196SM (SET)
- NISSAN PATROL Y62 5.6L V8 298Kw ST-L, Ti, Ti-L 2/2013 onwards REAR
- Diameter 358mm
- Original Height 58mm
- Original Thickness 34mm
- Min Thickness ie. Replacement 32mm
- Centre Hole 82mm
- 6 Bolt holes
- Front Fitment
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty.
- All Brakes and Rotors now come Through with a Black Passivation Finish
- Reduced Fitment Times Allowing for a Better Value Product
- All Rotors Have a Ground Finish on the Brake Surface, to Enhance Initial Brake Performance
YOU ARE BUYING:
- 1X FRONT Left Rotor
- 1X FRONT Right Rotor
- 4X FRONT Brake Pads
Navlife is an Authorised RDA & EBC brakes reseller, purchasing with us means you have a full extensive Warranty as outlined above. Buying from an un-authorised reseller will compromise your 12 months, 20,000Km warranty.
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.