The CD5000-B is a high gain mobile UHF CB antenna providing a genuine 5 dBi gain and is ideally suited for use in fringe areas and country applications where performance is paramount.
This antenna is extremely robust in design with the patented PCB designed radiating element housed in a black radome (CD5000-B) fitted to an integrated black chrome stainless steel spring or white radome (CD5000-W) fibreglass radome fitted to an integrated bright chrome stainless steel spring.
With a 13mm stud mount and ground plane independent design, this antenna may be installed onto a number of mounting brackets such as mirror, bull bar, gutter or fender mounts and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks. They can even be used as a base station antenna due to their ground plane independent design.
- 5 dBi gain ideal for fringe areas and country applications
- Robust design for heavy duty applications
- Available in black (CD5000-B) and white (CD5000-W)
- Patented PCB based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability
- Band: 477MHz
- Tunable Bandwidth: Full. No tuning required
- Nominal Gain dBi: 5
- Tuning: Supplied pre-tuned
- Power W: 25
- Cable and Connector: 5.0m 9006 supplied with FME-101 connector terminated and UHF adapter supplied
- Whip Material: PCB radiating element housed in tapered high impact fibreglass
- Suggested Installation:Bullbar or guard
- Whip Length mm: 900
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Mounting: Threaded Stud