CDQ5000 antennas are based on our successful CD5000 antenna and designed to the same revolutionary performance. The secret to this extraordinary performance lies in the use of a unique PCB radiator. The patented Meander™ circuit delivers exceptional consistency in gain and pattern.
The CDQ5000 employs the new Q-Fit® removable whip system for fast and simple removal when entering low height areas such as car parks or when using car washes. This antennas are supplied with a waterproof cap to ensure no water/dust ingress into the antenna connection when the whip is removed.
With a heavy duty electro polished stainless steel spring, the CDQ5000 can be installed on a number of mounting brackets and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks.
- Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability.
- 5 dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
- Q-Fit™ removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car wash’s or for security.
- Ground Independent
- Band: 477MHz
- Tunable Bandwidth: Full. No tuning required
- Nominal Gain dBi: 5
- Tuning: Supplied pre-tuned
- Power W: 25
- Cable and Connector: 5m of 9006 low loss cable terminated with FME female connector and UHF adaptor
- Whip Material: PCB radiating element housed in tapered high impact fibreglass
- Suggested Installation: Bull bar
- Radome Diameter mm: 22.5 – 15.6
- Packaging: Clear hanging bag
- Length mm: 1010
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Mounting: Threaded Stud