The XRS Connect Touring pack is the latest addition to the revolutionary range of XRS radios, designed to be smart, adaptable and rugged.
Enabled by Bluetooth® Smart technology, the XRS Connect range are a new generation of connected UHF CB radios with unique features exclusive to GME; including the XRS Connect smartphone app, and the recently released, game-changing XRS Connect Location Services smartphone app.
Combined with a market-leading Speaker Microphone featuring a bright, anti-glare OLED display and powerful 2 watt front-facing speaker, the XRS Connect range of radios offer outstanding performance in the toughest conditions.
The XRS Connect Touring Pack pairs the popular XRS-330C Super Compact UHF CB Radio, with the AE4018BK1 elevated-feed antenna, the perfect solution for those users looking for the ultimate communications setup for their 4WD tourer.
For more information please visit the XRS Connect UHF CB radio microsite
Genuine GME 5 year warranty, plus download and register the new XRS Connect App and receive one year additional warranty.
Visit Google Play or the App Store and search ‘XRS Connect’.
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- End user software upgradeable via the app
- Download the XRS Connect App on Google Play or the App Store
- App compatible with iOS9.0, Android 5.0 and above
- Easy to configure and customise radio via the app
- Create and share personalised scan lists – up to 400 frequencies
- Instant access to over 20,000 receive frequencies
- XRS Connect speaker microphone with OLED display
- Customisable buttons
- 25% faster scan speed at 50 channels per second
- Memory channel quick select
- Super compact design
- Includes 6.6dBi Elevated-feed antenna
- 5 year warranty + 1 additional year for downloading and registering app
In the Box:
- XRS-330C Super Compact UHF CB radio with Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- Professional-grade speaker microphone (MC664B)
- Elevated-feed UHF CB Antenna (AE4018BK1)
- Microphone clip and radio mounting bracket
- DC power Lead
- Screw pack
- LE040 Mic extension lead
- AD008 Mic extension adaptor kit
- Quick start guide
Compliant Specification: Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
Frequency Range TX: 476.425-477.4125 MHz
Number of Channels: 80
Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz
Operation Mode: Simplex or half Duplex with repeater talk around.
Scanning Speed: 25 ms per channel (40 channels per second)
Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
Nominal Battery Voltage: 12 volts DC
Operating Voltage Range: 10-16 volts DC
Battery Polarity: Negative Earth
Standard Test Voltage: 13.8 volts DC
Overvoltage Protection: 30 volts DC max. At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.
Reverse Voltage Protection: Diode Crowbar
Overcurrent Protection: In-line 2 amp fuse
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
RF Output: 5 watts
Spurious Emission: < – 70 dBc
Frequency Error: < ± 1.5 kHz
Maximum Deviation: < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
Transmit Frequency Response: +6 dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz +1-3 dB
Demodulated Audio Signal to Noise: > 45 dB unweighted
Current Consumption: 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
Intermediate Frequencies: 38.85 MHz, 450 kHz
Sensitivity: – 122 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
Selectivity: – 6 dB at + 3.5 kHz, ‑ 60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
Intermodulation Immunity: -72 dB
Blocking Immunity: -98 dB
Spurious Response Immunity: 70 dB
Audio Output Power: 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
Audio Signal to Noise: > 45 dB unweighted
Current consumption: < 175 mA muted 750 mA Full volume
Conducted Spurious Emission: < – 70 dBm
Dimensions: 21 (H) x 100 (L) x 87 (D) mm
Weight: 450 grams
Antenna: SO239 panel socket
External Speaker: 3.5 mm mono jack
Microphone Port: 6 Way telephone style with rubber strain relief